ANSWERS TO COMMON TENANT QUESTIONS
First class service for tenants
As a tenant renting through Sarah Faulkner Lettings and Management you can expect a first class service.
We promise to always:
- Call back within 4 hours – Designed to remove your frustrations
- Listen to your concerns and try to find an acceptable resolution – So you feel supported.
- Not charge you unnecessarily – We don’t charge to renew your tenancy – Just because we value good tenants.
- We always state our fees so you know where you stand – This gives you more control over your money.
- Treat you as an individual – Because we respect you.
- Keep you informed as soon as possible – So you know what is happening.
- If we do not manage the property ourselves we will formally introduce you to your landlord so you always know who you are dealing with – This is because we don’t offer a faceless service.
In return we expect:
- You to always be honest and open with us – Just as we are with you.
- Treat the property as if it was your own – Helps to keep you property in good condition. We accept accidents happen its part of living.
- Pay your rent on time and in full – That’s the deal.
- Report repairs as soon as is practically possible within office hours unless it is an emergency – To protect your home and give us time to arrange the repairs.
You can see the properties we have available to rent here.
These are my thoughts on the Crewe and Nantwich property market as well as some useful hints and tips. I've been working in property for 25 years and love it
If you want to talk to me about a new buy to let investment, the best area to invest in or you just want advice about becoming a landlord then please email me at email@example.com or telephone 01270 661395.
- July 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- December 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014