We work with local contractors to deliver a value for money service. We don’t add administration charges onto invoices (unless agreed with you). As a landlord you can choose your own contractors we just ask that the contractors you use are suitably qualified to carry out the work you are instructing them to do.
We will get all the relevant information together for the contractors there is nothing that you need to do other than give us a its of the contractors you want to use.
We carry out quarterly visits to the propriety. The benefits of this are:
- To report back on the visual condition of the property.
- Give advice to the tenants if needed – Regarding condensation and mould growth before it becomes a problem.
- Get feedback from the tenant about the property and the local area – This helps to identify any changes or concerns regarding the area.
- Plan for any capital investment that may need to be done in the near future – This helps you to budget and get the best deals
- Ultimately we check that the property is being looked after by the tenant – To protect your investment.
These are my thoughts on the Crewe and Nantwich property market as well as some useful hints and tips. I've been working in property for 25 years and love it
If you want to talk to me about a new buy to let investment, the best area to invest in or you just want advice about becoming a landlord then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01270 661395.