Landlords, SIT BACK AND RELAX -YOU’RE IN SAFE HANDS
Our Promise To Landlords
- If you call us we promise to respond within 4 hours. We won’t keep you waiting unnecessarily or just not bother to return your call. We know how frustrating it is when you want to speak to someone.
- We carry out up to four periodic visit a year. If you and your tenants are happy and you wish to reduce them then this can be arranged. Following on from our visits we feedback the findings to both landlord and tenants so you both know what is happening.
- We take a slightly different approach to the other agents in the town regarding tenant referencing and provide ‘those additional checks’ as well as the usual referencing process.
- As a landlord ourselves we understand the need to let properties as quick as possible. We carry out viewings out of normal office hours including evenings and weekends. This helps to minimise void periods and provides the potential tenant with a much greater customer service.
- We don’t give any keys out to the tenants without a check in meeting this consist of firstly checking the inventory and schedule of condition, going through the tenancy agreement, showing them where everything is and giving them all the relevant information for them to move in and ensure they know how to turn off the stop cock where the boiler is and a basic explanation of how it works. This helps to reduce unnecessary call out charges because they have been shown where everything is and how it works along with copies of the instruction booklets.
- We don’t hold onto your money we pay you within 24 hours of receiving the rent. Just because we can and we think you like to know the money has been paid.
A professional letting & property management service
We provide a fully professional letting and management service. We have over 25 years experience and believe you deserve a great service. Finding a tenant is easy, anyone can do it, but finding a great tenant who pays up on time and takes care of your property is an art. That’s what we do. Managing the property afterwards takes skill, experience and knowledge of the industry. After all without proper management of your investment could mean drastically reduced profits when you have to rectify the damage caused by unsupported tenants. So whether you manage the property yourself, or use another agent make sure they carry out regular inspections.
Its hard to explain customer service in words as everyone uses the same words and they become almost worthless. I set up this company to focus on giving excellent customer service whilst providing landlords with an agent they can rely on in terms of the advice they receive and looking after their properties. So to show how serious I am about the service I deliver if you are not entirely happy with the service you receive then I won’t tie you in to any contract. You are free to leave.
There are many aspects to my service that are different to those already being offered on the high street. I think talking to me you will soon realise what these are. So if you are unsure what to do just give me a call and make your own mind up.
I am an ARLA licensed and regulated agent so your finances will always be protected and you can be confident that your property will be well looked after, property visits carried out and regular communication with both yourself and your tenant.
Check out my blog where I give you an insight into the property market and the highs and lows of being a landlord. Please feel free to comment or ask me any questions.
Effective marketing of your property
Check out some of the different techniques I use to market properties, helping to ensure they don’t stay empty long!
The way I market your property will depend on your needs and the type of tenant you are looking for. I’m currently developing my premium service for those of you that have a premier property to rent. If you would like to learn more please contact me to have a chat about what you want, and I’ll happily talk you through some of my ideas.
Each letting is different because of the area, the size of the property, the type of tenant you are trying to attract. Therefore I believe the way I market your property should be bespoke to your requirements. Check out my newly created video on my You Tube account here and look out for what makes me different to my competition!
“I would recommend Sarah’s services without hesitation, she found a tenant who moved in within 2 weeks of me putting my property with her agency. I felt she throughly vetted the tenants by visiting them at their home prior to agreeing to let my propertyto them. She had some great ideas of how to attract tenants which proved successful as the first person to view the property signed up. I was confident with the tenants she found and they have been in the property for four months now, have paid regularly and on time, and are keeping the property in good condition. Sarah responds quickly and in accordance with her company policy and always returns my calls within 4 hours. I like the fact that she is honest and approachable, she doesn’t charge tenant renewal fees and is very knowledgeable and helpful.”
C.Ratcliffe, Newcastle under Lyme.
“When I was lucky enough to acquire my house in Nantwich, I decided to put it in Sarah’s hands after listening to mixed reviews about the existing long-established local letting agents. It has proved to be a great decision on my part as I have found Sarah to be very on-the-ball in this field. What I like is that she is very accessible and responds quickly to texts, emails and phone calls. She is thorough in her work and this of everything including going the extra mile. I met the tenants at the house before they moved in, which was good knowing who is renting your home. They have since phoned me re some mail which needed attending to and it helped that I could relate to whom I was speaking. All in all Sarah did a most professional job for me in a very friendly manner and I would not hesitate to recommend her to others.”
A. Cornes, Shropshire
“I have found Sarah to be very efficient and reliable since she has been my agent. She has always been reliable and friendly and sorted any problems out immediately. I would highly recommend Sarah as an agent to any landlord.”
“Sarah provides a professional, yet personal service with a can do attitude. Living overseas, I take confidence in the fact that Sarah is managing our property. She keeps us informed of any issues and is contactable when required. I would certainly recommend Sarah to family and friends.”
“I chose to use Sarah Faulkner Lettings to find tenants for my property on the recommendation of a friend. I found Sarah to be attentive, helpful and knowledgable.
She found me suitable tenants promptly and vetted them personally before recommending them to me. The transition of moving the tenants into my property was done without any problems and all my needs were taken care of without any fuss.
I would have no hesitation in using Sarah Faulkner Lettings again in the future or recommending her business.”
These are my thoughts on the Crewe and Nantwich property market as well as some useful hints and tips. I've been working in property for 25 years and love it
If you want to talk to me about a new buy to let investment, the best area to invest in or you just want advice about becoming a landlord then please email me at email@example.com or telephone 01270 661395.