Crewe Property Lettings & Management
Professional lettings and management services for landlords and tenants in Crewe and surrounding areas, provided by Sarah Faulkner Lettings & Management Ltd. Find out more about our landlord services we offer below.
We guarantee all our landlords and tenants an unrivaled service.
Here are just some of the benefits.
- Guaranteed call back within 4 hours – Designed to remove your frustrations.
- Unique Tenant Referencing – Provides those ‘extra’ checks
- Viewings 7 days a week – Reduces void times
- Pay rents over to you within 24 hours of receiving them – Just because its your money and we can!
- Regular property management visits with feedback for landlords and tenants – So you both know whats happening!
Read more about our Landlord Services.
We offer genuine customer service
- No contract tie ins if you are not entirely happy with the service – No reason not to try us.
- Formal introduction for ‘Let Only’ landlords – Knowing your tenants is very important.
As an ARLA licensed and regulated agent you can be confident your property will be well looked after, property visits carried out and regular communication with both yourself and your tenant.
We specialise in residential property management by offering a professional and thorough letting and property management service for landlords and tenants. With 25 years experience fully qualified with the National Federation of Property Professionals you can expect the very best service. A landlord myself I understand your needs and expectations.
A newly refurbished shared house on Edleston Road in Crewe. The house benefits from a shared lounge and kitchen. There are also two modern shower rooms for your use. Each room is slightly different. It is within walking distance of Crewe Town Centre and the railway station.
A newly refurbished two bedroomed property has come on the market in New Street, Haslington. This property has been refurbished to a high standard and benefits from an upstairs bathroom, modern fitted kitchen with brand new oven, two bedrooms and a rear yard for entertaining
Old station house is a unique detached property situated on Holmes Chapel Road with lots of period features. The property briefly comprises a kitchen/ Dining room, Sitting Room, Living Room, Cloakroom and a large Conservatory. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms ((2 with ensuite), a Family Bathroom.